Caring Dentistry for All Kauai Patients
While we utilize the latest dental technology and techniques at Kauai Dental Studio, we have not forgotten the basics. Every day we practice the concept of Pono values – honesty, fairness, kindness, and compassion.
- To value and treat our patients as ohana (family) and friends.
- To maintain a high standard of excellence in all aspects of dental practice (dental techniques/education, equipment, laboratory, materials, safety/sterilization, treatment outcomes and patient care).
- To work with our patients through dental education in maintaining optimal dental health and to prevent costly dental treatment.
- To not recommend or push unnecessary dental treatment.
- To guarantee all our work (up to five years) as long as you remain an active member* of our dental ohana (family).
- To invest in ongoing education on the latest materials, equipment, and techniques to better serve our patients.
- To embrace the pono values of being kind, fair, honest, and true in our daily practice.
We are committed to providing the best dental care possible. We value each of our patients and cater to his/her individual needs.
Although nothing in life lasts forever, we are a firm believer in honest, quality work. Thus, we guarantee all our treatments (fillings, crowns, root canals, and implants) for five years. We take great pride in the dental treatments rendered to our patients. Using the highest quality materials and techniques, we believe that we can achieve consistent and predictable outcomes.
If any treatment provided happens to fail within five years, we’d be happy to either redo it for free or give you credit towards your next dental treatment.
* To remain an active member, one should maintain recommended exams and cleanings every 6 months. This will ensure that you are committed to maintaining your oral health and minimizing future dental problems.
Call us at (808) 240-2656 today to make an appointment or to learn more.